Friday, February 11, 2011

Wedding 2011 Tuxedo Trends

Photograph courtesy of Freeman Formalwear

*Alright this one if for all you fellas out there. I always blog about
wedding dresses and things for the brides... I suppose I can
blog about the groom for once! I did a Google search for
tuxedo trends and came up with 5 things that
were the trendiest of them all.


*The first trend for this year is a fitted suit. There's nothing sexier
(in my opinion, of course) than a guy in a slim suit that accentuates
his body. According to my research, a shorter, slim- fitting coat with a
pleated pant leg is uber chic. Every guy wants to be uber chic, right?! LOL.


*This second one is surprising to me, but apparently earth tones are
taking over. Warm cocoa and chocolate colored suits are sweeping
the nation, equipped with crimson, cinnamon and tan as
accent colors.


*If you're not huge on the whole "brown is the new black" fad, the
third trend incorporates detail such as stripes on the coat, vest,
and pantleg. Think same-toned stripes, not pinstriped or bright colors.


*Not all grooms are big on wearing formal coats for their
wedding so they opt for vests instead. This is another huge trend
for 2011. I'm diggin' that because I love a man in a vest!


*The fifth and final trend is adding detail to your everyday
suit. Peak and notch lapels are big on the red carpet,
according to research.

ACE PARTY RENTAL
7768 ZIONSVILLE RD
SUITE 100
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46268
(317) 872-8368

1 comment: