Monday, December 27, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
*Cover any metal on the tent. If possible, use an inner tent liner. This makes it look more crisp and clean.
*Try to be everything for everyone. Decorate according to your own taste and don't worry about others. Suggestions are welcome, but remember that you can't please everyone. Over the top decor trying to enfuse all different styles can look messy.
7768 ZIONSVILLE RD. STE 100
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
I figured some of you out there could use a few planning tips so I came up with a short check list to go through once you start planning.
Depending on the size of your event, you may need to first choose members for a committee. Secondly, develop a plan and/or goals and stick to a timeline. If you can't set a specific date quite yet, shoot for deadlines and make sure they are known publicly for all members associated. Once you've chosen an official date for your event, plan on a "day of event" meeting to discuss any last minute items that need to be taken care of. Discuss specific duties, as well as answer any questions at this time. On the day of your event, make sure everyone knows where they are supposed to be and pass out a schedule/itinerary so that things can be executed in a timely fashion. Once the event is over, make sure to thank everyone that participated and send out any follow surveys (if necessary).
In the meantime, if you would like a professional to help you with any part of your planning process, give us a call. That's what we're here for, afterall. Not only can we take care of your tables, chairs, tents, linens, china, etc., but we also take on the role of event planners from time to time! We would be more than happy to assist you!
Let us ACE your next event...
Ace Party Rental
7768 Zionsville Rd Ste. 100
Indianapolis, IN 46268
(317) 872- 8368
Monday, December 6, 2010
If you're trying to find ways to save money on your wedding, making your own decor is a good place to start! Create your own table setting numbers while adding a little art into your life. Quilled Table Numbers are so gorgeous and so simple. Here are the easy steps:
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
Each year I am thankful for something new that I was not aware of the year before. Whether it be a physical item, or an emotion, or a new friend, there is always something that I am grateful for. I wish I took more time to really "give thanks" to those I love. Therefore I have vowed to do so this Thanksgiving. After reading and rereading a few of the quotes I'm about to list below, I realized that I'm blessed in more ways than meets the eye. I hope this makes you feel good too and you have something to be grateful for!
"We give thanks to unknown blessings already on their way" - unknown
"Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants" -Kevin James
"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it" -William Arthur Ward
"If you're not thankful for what you've already got; it's highly unlikely you'll be thankful for what you're going to get" -unknown
"He who does not thank for little will not thank for much" - unknown proverb
Thursday, November 18, 2010
By the time graduation rolls around, most high schoolers will know where they're planning on going to college. Embrace their decision and plan the party theme around that of that school. You can make your own banners by cutting out block letters and hanging the sign with the school name on display. Coordinating the school colors with the theme of the party, as well as hanging neat photos of campus, will allow the guests to become familiarized with that particular school (especially if it's out of state).
Since most graduations are held during the Spring, outdoor graduation parties are very popular and super easy to plan. Ace Party Rental has all your outdoor needs such as tents, tables, chairs, linens, frozen drink machines, etc. The list goes on! Having an intimate BBQ style buffet is a yummy way to feed your guests while retaining the casual atmosphere. There's nothing better than catching up with friends and watching someone embark on a new chapter in their life. Let us help plan your party and we'll take care of everything!
Ace Party Rental
7768 Zionsville Rd Ste. 100
Indianapolis, IN 46268
(317) 872- 8368
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
Friday, November 5, 2010
Thursday, November 4, 2010
As you can see, there are many different styles to choose from when it comes to table centerpieces and decor. Whether you're feeling Fall-ish, or leaning more towards the Holidays, most candle centerpieces are universal. Sticking with reds, oranges, and golds will enhance the Fall colors and still leave you with a remarkable Holiday ambiance. An unexpected color like copper addes a stunning element when paired with the more traditional golds and greens. Votives or bowls of fruit can be placed on top of a table runner, giving it a layered effect. Keep in mind, candles always establish a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can't go wrong! Embellishing your accent colors with leaves or acorns is a warm added touch as well. Clean lines, vibrant hues, and subtle details combine for a casual yet chic appearance- perfect for a simple look. Play with different colors to find ones that bring out your individual personality!
Monday, November 1, 2010
You're Invited to Join Your Top Indianapolis Wedding Professionals at an Open House Designed with the Bride in Mind!!
RSVP to the Email Below & Receive a Free Gift
Feel free to Bring A Friend!!
Ace Party Rental
7768 Zionsville Rd Ste. 100
Indpls, IN 46268
Land On Sea Destinations
Ace Party Rental
Circle City Planners
Are you in need of a Honeymoon, Event Rentals, Catering, Event Coordinators, Bridal Dresses, or a Location for your special day?
Then this event is for you!!
We hope to see you there and don't forget to RSVP to receive your special gift!!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Do you think you know everything there is to know about Fall?! See how many of the following questions you can answer correctly! There's a reward if you know them ALL!
1) What is a sign of a bad winter?
a. cold Fall
b. hot Summer
c. warm November
d. they're all bad signs
2) Thunder in the Fall foretells what?
a. warm Winter
b. rainy Fall
c. cold Winter
d. hot Summer
3) In what year did Americans celebrate two Thanksgivings?
4) Leaves have just as much red and yellow pigment as green.
5) Why do Evergreens stay green all year?
a. because it is their name
b. their leaves are stronger
c. they don't shed all their leaves at once
d. they are genetically engineered
6) The color of leaves depends on what?
a. the temperature
b. the type of tree
c. the season
d. it is totally random
7) Which one(s) is associated with Fall?
d. bunny rabbits
8) What color(s) is associated with Fall?
9) Where did Jack o' lanterns originate?
10) What year was the first Thanksgiving held?
11) Where did the name 'Halloween" come from?
If you can guess these trivia questions correctly, you will be entered into our sweepstakes for a chance to receive a $200 gift certificate. All you have to do is email your answers to Kristen at email@example.com
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
1Q: At what haunted site has the ghost of Abraham Lincoln often been felt?
1A: The White House
2Q: What west coast island would be a creepy place to visit?
3Q: Executions, imprisonment, torture. Is it any wonder this UK building is haunted?
3A: Tower of London
4Q: 50,000 Civil War troops died outside of what haunted Pennsylvania town?
5Q: Where can you see the ghostly form of a maid walking to and from work?
5A: Old Louisville
6Q: What Kentucky hospital has been called one of the scariest places on Earth?
6A: Waverly Hills Sanatorium
7Q: Which 1979 film had everybody freaking out about buying a new home?
7A: Amityville, New York haunting
8Q: In what hotel do thrill seekers request to stay in "Kate Morgan's room?"
8A: Haunted Del Coronado Hotel
Friday, October 22, 2010
Thinking about having a Holiday party? Trying to plan ahead for your wedding next year? Don't forget our Customer Appreciation Sweepstakes starts November 1st! If you book your event in the month of November, you are automatically entered into a drawing for a $200 gift card. Why wait any longer? Let us ACE your next event!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Happy Planning :)
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
10. I express my wild side through my nail polish
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Fall by the numbers...
14% of weddings take place in September, the most popular month for weddings. 12% of weddings take place in October , the third most popular month; while only 6% take place in November.
Send your guests home with these unique Fall-inspired wedding favors ideas.
1. caramel apples- have them packaged individually and tied off with a ribbon that matches your colors
2. soy candles- they can double as place cards, to save money, or pack them in a cute box that matches your color palette
3. chocolates- offering this treat in the shape of autumn leaves or acorns can be a neat way to tie in the autumn feel
4. mini maple syrup bottles- this can be given to your guests as a sweet thank-you
5. apple cider mix- these can be individually packaged with personal sayings
6. pumpkin spice soap- making pumpkin- shaped soaps add a cute touch
7. apple tarts- you don't want to upstage your cake, but individual apple tarts are an easy treat
8. sunflower seeds- both for eating and planting, this can add a rustic feel to your wedding. Display the packets alongside sunflowers in vases on the table or simply place little pouches filled with seeds at each setting.
9. fresh candied pecans- ask your caterer to walk around with a pecan cart to pass out towards the end of the night
10. apple butter- this is a unique wedding favor that you can either purchase or make yourself
Friday, October 15, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
Are you trying to plan the best Halloween party and don't know where to start? If you want your party to be talked about for weeks and weeks after it's over, then just follow these simple tips for a spook-tacular event!
1. Send out your invitations 2 weeks in advance. Be sure to specify any theme, costumes, etc to avoid any confusion.
2. Have adult supervision (if need be).
3. Have a camera ready. This way you can take pictures and put them in a photo album; especially if you have an annual bash each year. It's funny to see how costumes evolve over time. Another idea is to give a disposable camera to each guest as they arrive.
4. Have a backup plan. If you're planning on an outdoor party, make sure you're fully covered with a large tent and siding. Give us a call and we can help with any questions. There are also companies that sell indoor heaters (if you live in Indiana and can't depend on the weather)!
5. Supply food and treats. Get in the spirit and dress up your food to resemble gross or scary things like eye balls, fingers, and other body parts.
6. Hand out party favors. If you had a costume contest, make sure you follow through with some sort of gift. Passing out candy can be fun and super easy!
Lastly, have fun and enjoy the Holiday. It only comes around once a year...
Friday, October 8, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
PLAINFIELD — The Hendricks County Flyer will once again host its annual Brides To Be Expo from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 20 at Primo Banquet and Conference Center in Plainfield.This is the fourth year for the bridal show that features free admission and more than 30 vendors from Hendricks County and surrounding communities.Bill Jarchow, regional advertising director for the Flyer Group, has been helping to plan this show. He said the idea is to help area brides-to-be plan their dream weddings while encouraging patronage of local businesses.“This is great event because it gives the Hendricks County business community an opportunity to participate in a local event that you typically only find in Indianapolis or on the northside,” Jarchow said. “Brides will come from all over central Indiana and realize that our local base of business has a lot to offer as they prepare for one of the most important days in their lives.“We have a wide range of businesses coming this year. We have everything from caterers and restaurants to photographers and real estate agents.”In addition to the vendor booths, there will be a strolling fashion show featuring fashions by Bliss Boutique and tuxedos from Laughlins Menswear.There will also be door prizes and the first 100 brides will receive free wedding planning guidebooks, courtesy of TheKnot.com and the Hendricks County Convention and Visitors Bureau. Each vendor attending the show will be giving away a door prize worth at least $25
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
Super Easy Ideas for Super Bowl
It’s time for the super bowl and we know you’ll need some great decorations and football party invitations for your gathering this year. Even if you aren’t a football fan, you’ll still be watching for the commercials! All you need is a little team spirit and your super bowl party will be a hit. We’ve put together some great decorating ideas to get your party ready for the championship.
This is great particularly if you have little ones! You can fill it with small team trinkets or candy. It’s the perfect thing for before, after or during the game. Visit your local craft or candy store to find one.
Themed Plates and Napkins
Super Bowl XLIV Plates and NFL football shaped napkins. You can also purchase team themed tableware to complete your party spread.
Mylar and Helium Filled Balloons
Balloons are perfect for filling up the room and takeaways for the kids when the big game is over. Fill up enough to cover the ceiling and make sure they have long enough strings to reach them! Choose balloons in your favorite team’s colors.
Create a banner to hang for guests to see as they arrive. Decorate it with your favorite team’s colors and logos.
Get the kids involved with this one. Get brown construction paper and create templates of all small, medium and large footballs. Trace and cut out the foot balls from the brown paper. Decorate with team logos and football related words (ex: touchdown, field goal, Super Bowl XLIV etc.) Hang them from the ceiling over the buffet table or scatter on them on the table. You can even hang them on windows and walls.
Friday, January 29, 2010
01. What was the first wildcard team to win a Super Bowl?
A. Denver BroncosB. Baltimore RavensC. Oakland RaidersD. Pittsburgh Steelers
02. Who was the first left-handed quarterback to win a Super Bowl?A. Steve Young (49ers)B. Ken Stabler (Raiders)C. Boomer Esaison (Bengals)D. Frankie Albert (49ers)
03. Who are the two quarterbacks tied for the most Super Bowl wins?A. Troy Aikman, John ElwayB. Tom Brady, Bart StarrC. Terry Bradshaw, Joe MontanaD. Tom Brady, Troy Aikman
04. Which quarterback has made the most Super Bowl starts?A. John Elway (Broncos)B. Terry Bradshaw (Steelers)C. Joe Montana (49ers)D. Roger Staubach (Cowboys)
05. Which team won the first ever Super Bowl?A. Kansas City ChiefsB. Oakland Raider C. Green Bay PackersD. New York Jets
06. What two networks broadcasted Super Bowl I?A. CTV and ABCB. CBS and NBCC. CTV and NBCD. CTV and CBS
07. Who performed at the 2002 halftime show?A. The Rolling StonesB. StingC. U2D. Aerosmith
08. Which team lost the first ever Super Bowl?A. Kansas City ChiefsB. Oakland RaidersC. New York JetsD. Baltimore Colts
09. Who holds the record for most receiving yards in a single Super Bowl game?A. Dan RossB. Deion BranchC. Ricky SandersD. Jerry Rice
10. Which team has appeared in the most Super Bowls?A. Pittsburgh SteelersB. Dallas CowboysC. Denver BroncosD. New England Patriots
11. Which team has scored the most points in a Super Bowl?A. Tampa Bay BuccaneersB. Dallas CowboysC. San Francisco 49ersD. Chicago Bears
12. Which head coach has appeared in the most Super Bowls?A. Bill ParcellsB. Don ShulaC. Mike HolmgrenD. Dan Reeves
13. Who holds the record for the longest interception return in a Super Bowl?A. Herb Adderley (Packers) B. Kelly Herndon (Seahawks) C. Willie Brown (Raiders) D. Kelvin Hayden (Colts)
14. Which quarterback holds the record for the most passing yards in a Super Bowl game?A. Kurt WarnerB. Joe MontanaC. Terry BradshawD. Tom Brady
15. Which team scored the fewest points in a Super Bowl game?A. New York GiantsB. Minnesota VikingsC. Miami DolphinsD. Baltimore Colts
16. In what stadium was the first Super Bowl played?A. Orange BowlB. Tulane StadiumC. Rose BowlD. Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
17. Who holds the record for most career rushing yards in Super Bowl games?A. Timmy SmithB. Terrell DavisC. Franco HarrisD. Thurman Thomas
18. Who was the losing coach in the first ever Super Bowl?A. Hank StramB. John RauchC. Don ShulaD. Tom Landry
19. Which two cities have hosted the most Super Bowls?A. Miami and DallasB. Los Angeles and AtlantaC. New Orleans and MiamiD. San Francisco and New Orleans
20. Which player has appeared in the most Super Bowls?A. Charles HaleyB. Mike LodishC. Cliff HarrisD. Adam Vinatieri
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Make a decision to be romantic.
Enjoy a full moon together.
Call your spouse during the day and say something romantic.
Leave a romantic love note for your mate to find.
Suggest going for a romantic walk together and hold hands.
Remember to give a lingering kiss for no reason at all.
Say "I love you."
Watch a classic romantic movie together.
Lie down on a blanket in your backyard and watch the clouds or stars.
Send a romantic card.
Plan a romantic, candlelight dinner.
Pick a flower to put in a bud vase.
Write a romantic loveletter.
Nibble on your spouse's ear and whisper something sweet or spicy.
Schedule an evening to have a romantic date with one another.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Come to our intimate bridal show Sunday January 17, 2010 from 2-5 pm at the Indianapolis Executive Airport east of SR 32. Talk with the areas most elite vendors, see 2010 trends in fashion, flowers, makeup, and hair at our live fashion show at 3pm by Bliss Boutique and enter to take part in our super sized wedding cake dig for prizes!
Our show will allow you much more time to talk with the individual vendors, asking questions and getting more in-depth answers.
Smaller crowds can also be welcome, and at the end of the show you can generally come away from the show without feeling like you've been through a war zone.
It's also generally easier to speak with the various vendors in more detail at our show, without a hoard of people pressing behind you for information.
We look forward to seeing you there! Wedding Bliss! The ACE Team