Wednesday, January 19, 2011

56 days.... until St. Patrick's Day!


Do you have your plans set for St. Patrick's Day this year? This joyous holiday happens to fall on a Thursday and it seems as if everyone has big plans this year!

Each and every St. Patrick's Day I get all dressed up in green and end up drinking green beer- just like everyone else my age! Normally these festivities occur at a local bar in the infamous Broad Ripple. It's always a good time, don't get me wrong, but I think it's about time I have a party at my house. Just imagine a huge tent in my back yard with green lights around the perimeter and a large keg pumping out loads of green Miller Lite. Sounds like a good ol' time to me! We could even play "Pin the Tail on the Leprechaun" or something equally as charming. Haha!

If you're planning on hosting a party of your own, give us a call for any of your rental needs. We've got you covered on tents, tables, chairs, linens... and much, much more! Book now to find out how you can save 20% on any specialty linens. Call (317) 872-8368 for more information.

Ace Party Rental
7768 Zionsville Rd
Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46250
kristen@acepartyandtents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment