Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Quotes


While you're chatting with family over the Holidays and sharing stories of thanks, I thought you might take a moment to really listen to what others are thankful for. Most people are thankful that time seems to almost stop so that everyone could get together and stuff themselves with a wonderful meal. Others are thankful for the beautiful tables and linens that Ace Party Rental have provided for them (hehe). That's why I've decided to take a moment and list a few quotes about Thanksgiving that I really like.

Each year I am thankful for something new that I was not aware of the year before. Whether it be a physical item, or an emotion, or a new friend, there is always something that I am grateful for. I wish I took more time to really "give thanks" to those I love. Therefore I have vowed to do so this Thanksgiving. After reading and rereading a few of the quotes I'm about to list below, I realized that I'm blessed in more ways than meets the eye. I hope this makes you feel good too and you have something to be grateful for!

"We give thanks to unknown blessings already on their way" - unknown

"Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants" -Kevin James

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it" -William Arthur Ward

"If you're not thankful for what you've already got; it's highly unlikely you'll be thankful for what you're going to get" -unknown

"He who does not thank for little will not thank for much" - unknown proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment