Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday's "Eat This, Not That" Tip of the Day


Good Afternoon and Happy Friday to all you beautiful people following us out there in the Blogger world!

I decided to spice it up a little and blog about my favorite thing... sweets. Desserts: cookies, brownies, ice cream, candy bars... you name it, I want it. I came across an article entitled "7 Desserts that Fight Fat" and thought I was going to have a mini heart attack. A dessert that fights fat? No. Way. If my loved ones bought me candy every year on Christmas, I'm pretty sure I'd be the happiest girl on this planet. A nice pair of earrings, bleh. A nice juicy cookie, score!

Anyway, I've attached the link for the article below. I figured since we're constantly talking weddings, I'd share my discovery of sweets that women can eat while still maintaining that stick thin figure to fit into their wedding dress. Just to burst your bubble a little bit, these desserts don't actually fight fat like the title entails, but the author of "Eat This, Not That" provides a few desserts he recommends eating if you're trying to watch the never-ending, expanding waistband.

One of my favorites on the list is the Wendy's chocolate frosty. I love that darn thing! It's nice to know that it's not all that bad for you, especially compared to some of the other items. The only bad thing about reading this article is that now I'm well aware of how bad cheesecake is for you. I was thinking of a possible cheesecake cake for my wedding.. maybe I'll have to re-think that idea. Hmm.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the article as much as I did. Consider these desserts before you go on your eat-nothing-but-soup-for-a-month-before-your-wedding diet. If you don't want a typical cake at your wedding, you could always have a candy bar instead (this article mentions eating dark chocolate because it's less fattening and healthier for you). Just an idea!
Have a great weekend. Here's the article if you'd like to read it: http://health.yahoo.net/experts/eatthis/7-desserts-fight-fat


Ace Party Rental
7768 Zionsville Rd.
Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46250
(317) 872- 8368

No comments:

Post a Comment