Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ATTENTION NEW BRIDES-TO-BE


Hello ladies and congratulations on your engagement! There's nothing more exciting than becoming a bride (well, besides maybe becoming a new mom). Thanks to a few friends in the industry, and not to mention the one-and-only Facebook, I am totally and completely head over heels in LOVE with the new line of wedding dresses by... wait for it... Anthropologie! Yes, Anthropologie just came out with a line of gorgeous wedding dresses that will be available for purchase on Monday, February 14th.


I put the link at the bottom of this blog for you to check out on your own. I don't think I can express how amazed I am at this line. I love the ultra-funky style dresses that make you glow like you've been hand fed diamonds. Every bride wants to look her best, and in my opinion, wearing one of these dresses will do any bride justice. Now you have to narrow it down to just one! Ha, good luck with that!




ACE PARTY RENTAL
7768 Zionsville Rd
Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46268

No comments:

Post a Comment