Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Gift Ideas


Hello fellow Ace Party Rental blog followers :)


Alright so Christmas is right around the corner and some of you have started your Christmas shopping, while others like me haven't even stepped foot in a mall yet! Here are a couple of gift ideas that came to mind (if you've got the money to shell out)!


Apple iPad (if I had the money, I'd already have 3)

Amazon kindle (my roomie has one and I want to steal it)

L5 Universal Remote (for iPod Touch/ iPhone)

Roku Player (for streaming Netflix on your TV)

Dyson hand vacuum (those things are so cool)

USB car charger (comes in handy)

Flip video camera (very cool, very classy)

GPS (any system would work- these are a MUST for some people)


There are my ideas for good gadget gift ideas. I hope that helps! My next blog will be about making your own gifts... much nicer on the wallet! Stay tuned :)


Ace Party Rental

7768 Zionsville Rd Ste 100

Indianapolis, IN 46268

(317) 872-8368






No comments:

Post a Comment