Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Fan Napkin Fold


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Only a month left until Christmas!!! YAY!


I've been searching far and wide for unique- but easy- napkin folds for our new tablescapes in our showroom. I came up with one that I thought was elegant and classy, yet simple enough for me to do by myself. Here are the quick and easy steps:


1. Lay the napkin face-down in front of you.


2. Fold the napkin in half and re-open it, leaving a crease in the center.


3. Accordion-fold the napkin up the crease, ensuring that the final fold rests nicely on the crease. This will help keep the fan folds uniform.


4. Finish accordion-folding the napkin, then fold in half.


5. Insert the folded napkin into a napkin ring, or tie it will ribbon as I did. Then I added a dyed piece of branch and placed it on top for a nice wintery look!

No comments:

Post a Comment