Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ace Tip of the Week


Hi all,
This is going to be a new thing I'm going to try... an Ace Tip of the Week! The tips will be for brides, corporate parties, and just the average joe (all pertaining to event planning in some way or another, of course). Here's the first one FOR BRIDES:
*It may not occur to some brides to register for Holiday- themed china, especially if your wedding is over the Summer. But let me tell you, you won't regret it once the Holidays roll around! I know one of my friends sure wishes she thought ahead for her registry- she wouldn't have to borrow mine all the time!*
There's still a week before Christmas. If you haven't called to place an order for tables, chairs, linens, or china, then I suggest you do that ASAP! We're booking up quickly- you don't want to have to borrow anything from your friends :)
Ace Party Rental
7768 Zionsville Rd
Suite 100
Indpls, IN 46268
(317) 872- 8368

1 comment: