Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Unique Edible Wedding Favors


Hello all,
I know it's been awhile & I haven't been blogging as much as I should, but it's a brand new day & I'm ready to get things started. I've been to -and in- several weddings this Summer so I've had the chance to see many different style weddings; not to mention color schemes, centerpieces, etc. I also obviously work with brides on a daily basis so I have the pleasure of being exposed to different ideas & creativity. I searched for unique wedding favors & came across edible favors on www.brides.com and wanted to share them with you. Some ideas I found creative and unique are as follows:
* mini pies in a small basket with any color fabric makes for an adorable arrangement
* candies tied in different color tissue paper
* tiny bundt cakes in mini multi-colored monogramed boxes
* candied nuts in cellophane tubes tied with ribbon
* iced cookies with love notes or personal DIY messages
Those are just a few options to get started but I thought they were super cute! There are so many great ideas & DIY options for small & large budgets. If you have any questions or need an opinion, call us at (317) 872- 8368. Feel free to check out our websites at www.acepartyandtents.com and www.indycanalevents.com for more information and pictures! Until the next time...
Kristen xo
Ace Party Rental/ Indy Canal Events
7768 Zionsville Rd. Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46268

1 comment: