Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Costco Weddings


In case you were unaware that Costco now offers a wide platform of wedding accessories, I wanted to share a little bit of information that I recently came across. I was doing some research for our upcoming Bridal Show (May 1 from 12- 4pm at Zionsville Lions Park in Zionsville- go to http://www.acepartyandtents.com/ for more info), and stubbled upon Costco's many versitile options. Not only do they offer engagement and wedding rings, but they also have a wide array of invitations, gorgeous flower arrangements, and -best of all- food galore! They've got great prices that are hard to beat and their stuff is actually really neat (haha that rhymed). It's not necessarily something I would have expected from a wholesale store but I am so pumped about this new discovery. I think any budget-friendly bride should at least check them out.
Besides having everything you need all in one place, you can also register at Costco to get all sorts of gift certificates! Everyone asks for new waffle makers, etc but no one thinks about how expensive everyday items like dishwasher fluid and food can be. I think this is a great gift for a newlywed! I'll keep you updated, but the dresses are making their way to mainstream stores all over the United States. As of right now, I believe they are mainly in Chicago and California. I've had a chance to check some of them out and they are pretty spectacular! How awesome is that?! I would have never thought about using them but it is a great idea!

Here's their website- you've got to check them out! Hopefully you'll be as thrilled as I am!
http://www.costco.com/Service/FeaturePage.aspx?ProductNo=11273973

Ace Party Rental
7768 Zionsville Rd
Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46268
(317) 872- 8368
http://www.acepartyandtents.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment