Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Meet our new TALENT!!!

Kelly (also known here as Kristen) started with Ace this October she has been with us about a month now and we wanted to introduce you to her in a fun way since she'll be working closely with our corporate clients and brides to be. Here are 25 things you didn't know about her, in her words!
1. I love sushi
2. I hate cats
3. I use my hands a lot when I talk
4. I was born in Salzburg, Austria
5. I like to be introduced to new music
6. I love peanut butter and apples
7. I have a crush on Paul Walker
8. I always wear a scarf
9. I'm obsessed w/ shoes
10. I express my wild side through my nail polish
11. I'm 5'9"
12. I want to marry a pro athlete
13. I want 5 kids- all boys
14. I eat a lot of sweets
15. I change my mind a lot
16. I drive a jeep
17. I'm a morning person
18. I like awkward situations & attention
19. I'm open and will tell you anything
20. My eye twitches when I pour pop
21. My favorite color changes with my mood
22. I have a tattoo
23. I'm going to London to ring in 2011
24. I work for a music production company in my spare time
25. I brush my teeth every chance I get, wisp don't work!

No comments:

Post a Comment